- It's all yours right now -- enjoy it! Once your wiki takes off, lots of people will read what you write. Right now, nobody's looking over your shoulder yet, so feel free to try things out and make mistakes.
- Make lots of short pages! The hardest thing about writing is looking at a blank page and not knowing where to start. It's a lot easier once you write down your first couple sentences. So take a deep breath, and jump in -- make ten really short pages, one right after another. Once you've started, you can build the pages up slowly, adding a little bit at a time.
- Link your pages together! Links help you and your readers get from one page to another, so whenever you mention the subject of another page, use the "Add a Link" button to make a link to that page. You should also use the front page to link to all of the most important pages on your wiki. Describe what your wiki is about on the main page, and include links to help your readers find their way around.
- Add pictures! A well-chosen picture can make a bland wiki page come to life. When you're writing a page, use the "Add a Picture" button to upload a picture from your computer onto the page.
- When you're ready -- tell your friends! Once you've started a bunch of pages, linked them together and added some pictures, you'll be ready to start showing off your wiki to the world. You probably know people who are interested in the same thing that you are, so tell your friends to check out your new site. Those are your first readers and potential contributors, so give them lots of encouragement.
A good way to stay up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia is to visit our Staff blog. If at any time you get stuck, feel free to write to us through our contact form -- we're happy to help!
Have fun!-- Sannse
Hello there, Kid Sonic. I'm also a fan of Flint the Time Detective and it appears that I'm providing more info about the characters and shifters. Mind if I help you improve this wiki and maybe invite more fans to contribute? Mkdlstudios (talk) 12:41, April 15, 2013 (UTC)
Please respond to this message as soon as possible.
I am WalkerMaimer from The Walking Dead Wiki and I've been here since september 13, 2013.
Let's cut to the Chase. I want to be an Admin for this Wiki. I noticed that you are not very active lately and obviously all of the pages needs some Info and some pages created. I have 1400 edits on my other Wiki and I believe we can use this experience in expanding this Wiki more.
We can't have a vote because we have very few users so as the founder of this Wiki. I suggest you use it.
I hope you respond to my Request. And thank you for your time
But can you unprotect and change back the template I constructed.
- You left a message, I saw that after this; you were quite rude, there is no need to undo the template.
- I've worked on other wikias and have been doing this since 2004, I think I know what I'm dong by now, the wikia is in a state and need repairing. While I understand your annoyed by it, for a small series with just 39 episodes and not much to it... Most of its content can be fitted into one single template. Without a template, the navigation of this wiki is much harder to do. :-/
- I would not do anything unless I thought it was beneficial to a wiki, also, the template you DO have is not well coded. The new one is not perfect, but its certainly better then the one in place. I plan to fix up it more when I'm done, however, I need that template in place while I'm working on the wikia.
- I'm not here to take over this wiki and I have 0% interest in adopting it, I am just working to help bring it up to a standard, then I'll leave so others can work on it. A wiki left like this gets ignored by potential editors, which is bad. :-/ One-Winged Hawk (talk) 23:04, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
I'm not sure changing the peisodes from what I wrote is a good idea... At least one episode was shown out of order, (the one with Elfin), so chronically the whole system of English dub episodes is a bit messy. Also, on the template you made instead of having the names of each episode, you can have just 1, 2, 3, etc. I'm not going to change it, I'm just noting my recommendations. I can work with the decision either way so its not such a big issue.
- The neglected state I can actually understand since when there is only one person willing to pitch in, it puts them off of doing anything at all. Especially since this wiki is one a more obscure subject, it kinda makes it harder to find the will to do things. As I said, I'm not interested in changing too much, but I'll at least aid in bringing it to a state that this shouldn't be too much of a problem.... Other then removal of the unneeded "background" section on most pages (since it will only repeat whats written in of other sections) and odd things like correcting "Super Ninja" to "Ninja" (I blame the English dub for this one...) there shouldn't be too many changes.
- I admit the big issue this wiki faces is images, most of them will now end up coming from youtube and carry the "Jettix" symbol in the top left. Though it would be nice to have clean, HQ images, at this present time, unless the ones carrying the license here in the west release the series on a mass DVD set its not going to happen. The series is pretty much about 15 years old at this point. :-/
- I'm not working on this wiki today because I attend to another wiki as well as this one, I will be on tomorrow though. One-Winged Hawk (talk) 07:42, May 26, 2014 (UTC)
I better clear up Ninja's issue quickly.
Since in the original Japanese dub, "super" was applied to every one of the Great 4's transformations. Ninja was the only one to stay in his Super form most of the time, but in the English dub it gave the false impression to fans that he never actually went into his "-kon" form, when he actually was in it most of the time.
Its a little bit confusing and I'm going more by Japanese dub and info then the English dub since the Engish dub contains errors like this one. If you don't like this I can work around it anyway. However, this also means Ninja is a oddball among all the Time-Space shifters as his page won't end up matching the layout of others. I admit this one was a little bit of an issue on if I should bother changing it since I know what has happened with the English dubs impact. :-/ One-Winged Hawk (talk) 07:53, May 26, 2014 (UTC)
- Ah my bad, I forget that the Dark Lord compared to Ninja is basically a spoiler of the end of the series. One-Winged Hawk (talk) 18:00, May 30, 2014 (UTC)
The Pig is never named.
Wolfen, on the other hand... I am not quite sure. Most of the information I'm finding out as I go along, from reading old internet articles. There are two characters on the poster for the 3D animation, so its likely Wolfen, along with the other 2 mentioned characters there, maybe are from that.
Right now I'm trying to get hold of a copy of the announcement poster since its the only source of early designs for certain Shifters, particularly for Bindi as her Master form is completely different on the poster. I think I won the auction, but its in the process of being shifted from Japan to America to the UK... And will take some time. There is a mysterious shifter on it which I believe also is a early elekin design (it threw me off the first time I saw it since it has some significant design changes), and of course, Bubblegum has different colours.
- Hey I won the poster, forgot to mention, it will take a month to arrive possibly, I'm using an importer so it takes a while... As I said, its got a long jounrey, from Japan -> america -> UK. I'll also try and get a copy of the manga at some point, though I won't be able to translate it (since I'm not THAT good), I might find it useful since nobody else has really done anything about it overseas. One-Winged Hawk (talk) 20:17, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
The wikipedia page mentioned the missing master forms, I found out today where the information on that page came from. I might not be able to get pictures of those missing forms, due to the fact the particular place they came from, was the only source... Long story short... the fans who nabbed copies of this thing won't part with it as its the only thing mentioning some of them. :-/ 15:52, July 30, 2014 (UTC)